Monday, October 8, 2007

It's a beautiful Monday morning here! Hopefully, this is the last of the miserable, muggy days of summer. I'm ready for a nip in the air and colorful leaves to greet me in the mornings. Today, this week seems manageable. Famous last words! I'm one of the procrastinators of the online class so I must complete my assignments today. I'm just wondering how many million blogs there are out there. I just can't imagine because it is so easy and so accessible. If I can do it, anyone can! I even told my 22 year old something about bookmarking that she didn't know. That felt good...especially for someone who can barely text message or change the ring tone on her phone. Later

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Without looking at the discussion board, I can't remember, Are you from the northern part of the state? I can't imagine it feeling cool and dry anywhere else in the state! After all, my car thermometer was reading the outside temp as 99 degrees when I got in the car. There is NOTHING cool about that. Also, your leaves actually have a time of year when they change. I guess we technically do. They're green on the tree then they are dead on the ground! Our two seasons of the year! LOL

My dear, you are just one of 20+ of us that are procrastinators. We are either all procrastinators in one form or another--whether we find other things that we claim we're too busy to deal with this; or we are too fearful of screwing up and not understanding enough to try this new to us technology. As for me--I'm a bit of both.

Congratulations on teaching the "kid" something new. I know, 22 yr. olds aren't kids in thier eyes anymore. But anyone that isn't even half my age---well, that's a kid! And once you are doing this, the next step will be checking your email on your phone!